⚠️Please, have a look to the new WIP project cats-xml ⚠️
A lightweight, simple and functional library DSL to work with XML in Scala using native scala xml library and cats core.
How to import
Advxml supports 2.13 and 3
libraryDependencies ++= Seq( "com.github.geirolz" %% "advxml-core" % "2.5.0", "com.github.geirolz" %% "advxml-xpath" % "2.5.0" //optional, for xpath support )
The idea behind this library is offer a fluent syntax to edit and read xml.
- data/Value Data types for value, keys and attributes.
- data/Convert Allow instances conversion (not automatically yet)
- transform/Transform Allows to edit the XML document.
- transform/Zoom Allows to traverse an XML do get nodes, attributes and text.
- transform/Normalize Allows normalizing xml docs, removing white spaces and collapse empty nodes