RDFShape is web API for semantic data analysis and validation implemented in Scala using the http4s library.
RDFShape is already deployed here.
- Quickstarting the API (via SBT / Docker)
- Using the API with simple examples
- Further documentation and resources
Open a PR and merge it to watch the CI release a
- Push a tag and watch the CI do a regular release
git tag -a v0.1.0 -m "v0.1.0"
git push origin v0.1.0Note that the tag version MUST start with v.
RDFShape server has been implemented in Scala using the following libraries:
- SHaclEX: a Scala implementation of ShEx and SHACL.
- http4s: a purely functional library for http.
- cats: a library for functional programming in Scala.
- Logback with Scala Logging: logging framework.
- scallop: a simple command-line arguments parsing library for Scala.
- UMLShaclex: contains the visualization code that converts schemas to UML diagrams.
- SRDF: is the library used to handle RDF. It is a simple interface with 2 implementations, one in Apache Jena, and the other in RDF4j.
- Any23: is used by RDFShape to convert HTML files in RDFa and Microdata to RDF.
- Topbraid SHACL API: is used to add another SHACL engine apart of the SHaclEX and Apache Jena SHACL engines.
We really appreciate contributions. Please fork this repository and open a pull request to add more features or submit issues: