ocaps is a library for working with object capabilities in Scala.
- Revoker / Revocable classes for revoking capabilities.
- Brand for sealing and unsealing capabilities
- RevocableMembrane for revocation as an effect.
- Macros for composition, attenuation, revocable and modulating capabilities.
- No libraries dependencies (other than
Documentation can be found at https://tersesystems.github.io/ocaps/
Examples can be found at http://tersesystems.github.io/ocaps/examples/
A guide to object capabilities can be found at http://tersesystems.github.io/ocaps/guide/
There is currently no compiled package available. RIP Bintray.
Add the following to
// where latestVersion is defined up top libraryDependencies += "ocaps" %% "ocaps-core" % latestVersion
To release a new version of
To update the website, change
version.sbt so it's the release version and not snapshot (there should be a way to do this automatically) and then do the following:
sbt > clean > makeSite > previewSite > ghpagesPushSite