Project is most likely obsoleted by: https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-play
This is a 'direct' move of Swagger support for Play (2.3) to (2.4) This project does not try to be too clever and has a very few changes comparing to original code.
|Library version||Play Version||Swagger Spec version||Scala Version|
1.1 | 2.4 | 1.2 | 2.10 1.2 | 2.4 | 1.2 | 2.10 1.3 | 2.4 | 1.2 | 2.10, 2.11 1.4 | 2.4 | 1.2 | 2.10, 2.11
Note: swagger-core 1.5 is not yet supported, so annotations from
io.swagger.annotations._ will be ignored! Use
add to your build.sbt
libraryDependencies += "pl.matisoft" %% "swagger-play24" % "1.4"
and then add as an example to your routes file:
GET /api-docs @pl.matisoft.swagger.ApiHelpController.getResources
application.conf - config options
api.version (String) - version of API | default: "beta" swagger.api.basepath (String) - base url | default: "http://localhost:9000" swagger.filter (String) - classname of swagger filter | default: empty
Once library is hooked up it is possible to add swagger annotation to classes and methods. The exact documentation and example is available on a swagger web page.
- library is available for Scala 2.10 and Scala 2.11
- should work, tested
Library automatically instantiates two classes (eagerly) upon startup:
- SwaggerPlugin via SwaggerPluginProvider
- 1.0 + 1.1 + 1.2 - initial releases for scala 2.10
- 1.3 - a binary release for scala 2.10 and scala 2.11
- 1.4 - a bug fix - by accident apiBasePath was not set
- just remove the library from classpath - it will then not register and instantiate any classes