A lightweight Scala library collection.
- lite-crazy: A lazy-evaluated value cell and time travelling state monads implementations.
- lite-delta: Computes a structual diff between two values.
- lite-gestalt: Computes a diff between two sequences by using Gestalt Pattern Matching.
- lite-gimei: A generator of Japanese dummy names and addresses with furigana.
- lite-grapheme: Iterates the given string on each grapheme cluster.
- lite-parser: A parser combinator implementation.
- lite-pfix: A partially defined fixpoint combinator.
- lite-romaji: A romaji-kana bi-directional transliterator.
- lite-show: A small pretty-print library.
2021 (C) TSUYUSATO "MakeNowJust" Kitsune