Scala nanoboard implementation.
What is Nanoboard: it is steganographic imageboard without centralized server or p2p: users share nanoposts by posting png-containers (with nanoposts hidden inside) on real imageboards (users negotiate which imageboard threads to use for posting containers in special Nanoboard thread).
Nanoboard's goals are: speech of freedom, immortality and ownership of the imageboard. Nanoboard is able to use transport different from png-containers. One such alternative transport is: BitMessage transport.
- Accepted containers management
- Automatic containers download
- Bootstrap typography BB-codes
- Code highlighting
- External images expansion
- File sharing
- Fractal music
- Highly optimized POW algorithm
- HTML5 video player
- Linked posts preview
- Live update (WebSockets)
- Localized interface
- Markdown formatting support
- Message live preview
- Option to verify existing posts
- Random container generation
- SVG images support
- Six themes