Minart is a minimalistic Scala library for creative coding. It provides simple methods to draw on the screen and play sound.
It's mostly useful for small toy projects or prototypes that deal with generative art or software rendering.
- JVM, JS and Native support
- Small footprint
- Double buffered canvas
- Integer scaling
- Keyboard and pointer input
- Surface blitting (with multiple blending modes)
- Surface views and infinite planes
- Reading and Writing PPM, BMP and QOI images
- Audio playback (mono)
- Procedural audio generation
- Reading and Writing RTTL, WAV, AIFF and QOA sound files