Gwen is a Gherkin interpreter for driving automation with feature specifications. Automation is achieved through Gherkin bindings called meta specs which you compose with the Gwen DSL and maintain alongside your feature files.
- gwen-web: A Gwen interpreter with an embedded web automation engine
Visit the Gwen home page for our user documentation and getting started guide.
- Java 8 (version 1.8) or higher
Copyright 2014-2022 Branko Juric, Brady Wood and Gwen contributors.
This software is open sourced under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
See also: LICENSE
This project has dependencies on other open source projects. All distributed third party dependencies and their licenses are listed in the LICENSE-THIRDPARTY file.
Open sourced 14 May 2014 09:30 pm AEST
New capabilities, improvements, and fixes and documentation are all valid candidates for contribution. Submissions can be made using pull requests. Each submission is reviewed and verified by the project maintainers before being integrated and released to the community. We ask that all code submissions include unit tests.
By submitting contributions, you agree to release your work under the license that covers this software.
How to Contribute
- Fork this repository
- Create a branch on your forked repository
- Commit your changes to your branch
- Push your branch to your forked repository
- Create a pull request from your branch to here
We thank the following contributors and active users for helping to make Gwen better.
The following contributors submitted pull requests that have been merged:
The following users raised issues or requests that have been addressed:
- Chris Leong | Martino Turturiello | bliddicoat | Andrew Gillett | anshu781126 | ketu4u2010 | Rahul9844 | rkevin99 | dfriquet