An sbt-web plugin to perform RTLCSS conversion on css files.
To use this plugin, use the addSbtPlugin command within your project's
addSbtPlugin("com.github.enalmada" % "sbt-rtlcss" % "0.1.0")
Your project's build file also needs to enable sbt-web plugins. For example, with build.sbt:
lazy val root = (project in file(".")).enablePlugins(SbtWeb)
As with all sbt-web asset pipeline plugins you must declare their order of execution:
pipelineStages in Assets := Seq(rtlcss)
A standard build profile for the Uglify optimizer is provided which will mangle variables for obfuscation and
compression. Each input file found in your assets folders matching the includeFilter will have a corresponding
If you wish to limit or extend what is rtl then you can use filters:
includeFilter in rtlcss := GlobFilter("mycss/*.css"),
...where the above will include only those files under the
excludeFilter is also available to the
rtlcss scope and defaults to excluding the public folder and extracted Webjars.
I am not sure it is working quite right if you override this though.
##TODO (help wanted)
- This is the first release and quick and dirty copy of sbt-uglify to give me some rtl css files. Some polish would be nice.
- Add build.sbt options reflecting all the native rtlcss options
- Figure out (and document for others) how to run the tests. I went into sbt-test/sbt-rtlcss/rtlcss and did "sbt clean webStage" manually for now
- Figure out how to remove the "ERROR default configuration file used" message
- Figure out wy using exclude filter seems to enable much more rtl css.