A better genomic interval that is compatible with HTSJDK.
val interval = Interval("chr1", start = 1, end = 2, name = "MyInterval") interval.sameCoordinates(interval) shouldBe true interval.asHtsJdk.getContig shouldBe "chr1"
- The Interval is a 1-based fully closed span upon a reference sequence
- Each Interval magically mixes in HTSJDK's Interval while hiding the HTSJDK API
- The HTSJDK API can be summoned by casting the Interval with
- Implicit conversions allow for seamless interoperability between either Interval class
- Grants you a memory-friendly way of having a Scala-esque API upon HTSJDK's Interval
If Mill is your build tool
ivyDeps ++ Agg(ivy"io.cvbio.coord::interval::0.0.1")
If SBT is your build tool
libraryDependencies += "io.cvbio.coord" %% "interval" % "0.0.1"