A collection of community-contributed extensions to Scala Swing, including
- A Tree and TreeModel for wrapping JTree, contributed by Ken Scambler & Sciss
- A GroupPanel to display items using javax.swing.GroupLayout, contributed by Andreas Flierl
- A PopupMenu wrapper contributed by https://github.com/sullivan-
- A ColorChooser contributed by Andy Hicks
- RichColor enriches java.awt.Color with methods to move around in color space, contributed by Ben Hutchison
- AbsoluteLayoutPanel supports absolute layouts (Swing's null LayoutManager) in ScalaSwing, contributed by Ben Hutchison and Ken Scambler
- RichFont enriches
All classes reside in the
scalaswingcontrib package namespace.
1.4: Not Recorded
1.5April 2013: Fixes/enhancements to Tree (thanks @Sciss)
1.6Dec 2015: Fixes/enhancements to Tree (thanks @OndrejSpanel)
1.7Nov 2016: Scala 2.12, library upgrades, jdk8 only
1.8Jan 2020: Scala 2.13, drops 2.10.x (thanks @OndrejSpanel)
1.9Apr 2022: Scala 3.x, drops 2.11 (thanks @OndrejSpanel)
1.9 is Cross-built for
"com.github.benhutchison" %% "scalaswingcontrib" % "1.9"
Ensure sonatype credentials at
Bug reports and pull requests welcome.
Be aware that ScalaSwingContrib is intended to be strictly an extension, not a modification to ScalaSwing, so changes to existing ScalaSwing APIs should be submitted to the core Scala team.