Check out these blog posts introducing Quix on Wix Engineering Blog :
- Introducing Quix: Presto-based Notebook Manager for Fast and Easy Data Exploration
- Quix Version 1: Now also Supporting Amazon Athena, Google BigQuery and Generic JDBC
docker-compose, this will run Quix with a MySQL container and an example Presto installation. Quix will run in a single-user mode without authentication.
mkdir quix && cd quix curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wix/quix/master/docker-compose.prebuilt.yml -o docker-compose.yml curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/wix/quix/master/env-example -o .env docker-compose up
Be sure to check the full installation notes on how to edit the
.env file to add more data sources, turn on multi-user mode and customize your deployment.
For support please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Query management - organize your notebooks in folders for easy access and sharing
- Visualizations - quickly plot time and bar series (more visualizations to follow)
- DB Explorer - explore your data sources
- Search - search notes of all users