Neovim (nvim) host plugin provider and API client library in Scala.
- Provide an API for other projects to integrate with nvim.
- Provide a library for high-performance plugins with Scala static types.
- Pay the JVM startup cost only once (when the plugin is first called).
- You can find the API client code on Api.scala, it's fully asynchronous based on
- If you want to develop a plugin you should read how to write a plugin.
Docs TLDR for Scala 2.13
libraryDependencies += "io.github.viniarck" %% "nvimhost-scala" % "1.1.0"