Nussknacker lets you design, deploy and monitor real time decision algorithms with easy to use GUI.
For stateless use cases we provide lightweight, but scalable and performant engine deploying to Kubernetes. When more advanced, stateful scenarios are needed we can leverage the power and reliability of Apache Flink to make your processes fast and accurate.
See nussknacker.io to learn more.
Demo is available at demo.nussknacker.io
Documentation is available at nussknacker.io.
Visit quickstart to have a look around.
Currently, we do support Scala 2.12, we will cross publish when Flink supports Scala >= 2.13.
We currently support only one Flink version (more or less the latest one, please see flinkV in build.sbt). However, it should be possible to run Nussknacker with older Flink version.
While we don't provide out-of-the-box support as it would complicate the build process, there is separate repo with detailed instructions how to run Nussknacker with some of the older versions.
- nussknacker-quickstart - Repository with quick setup (docker-compose or helm) presenting typical usage of Nussknacker
- prinz-nussknacker - Nussknacker integration with ML models and model registries - currently supports mlflow
- nussknacker-sample-components - Samples of custom components
- nussknacker-helm - Helm chart of the project
- nussknacker-flink-compatibility - Toolbox providing backward compatibility for older Flink's versions
- nussknacker-benchmarks - micro and e2e benchmarks visualization
Nussknacker is an open source project - contribution is welcome. Read how to do it in Contributing guide. There you can also find out how to build and run development version of Nussknacker.
Nussknacker is published under Apache License 2.0.