sbt-example is an sbt plug-in for creating unit tests from examples in Scaladoc.
- AsynchronousPool - an asynchronous resource pool, whose Scaladoc contains tests written in ScalaTest and ScalaMock
- Factory - a dependent-type type class for dependency injection, whose Scaladoc contains a huge number of small usecases.
- PartialApply - a dependent-type type class for partial applying a function, whose Scaladoc is written in Given-When-Then style.
- NullSafe - a library to provide Kotlin / Groovy flavored null-safe
?operator in Scala.
- scalajs-all-in-one-template - a project template for Scala.js static web projects, whose Scaladoc contains examples executed in jsdom.
(Feel free to add your Scaladoc here)
- Documentation of sbt-example - sbt-example eats its own dog food. The tests of sbt-example are generated by sbt-example itself from Scaladoc, which can be also considered as the documentation for using sbt-example.
- Sbt 1.x