sbt-example is an sbt plug-in for creating unit tests from examples in Scaladoc.
- Documentation - sbt-example eats its own dog food. The tests of sbt-example is generated by sbt-example itself from Scaladoc, which is also the documentation for using sbt-example.
- AsynchronousPool - an asynchronous resource pool, whose Scaladoc contains tests written in ScalaTest and ScalaMock
- Factory - a dependent-type type class for dependency injection, whose Scaladoc contains a huge number of small usecases.
- PartialApply - a dependent-type type class for partial applying a function, whose Scaladoc is written in Given-When-Then style.
- NullSafe - a library to provide Kotlin / Groovy flavored null-safe
?operator in Scala.
(Feel free to add your Scaladoc here)
- Sbt 1.x