- Scalable framework developed in Scala, designed for generating reports from code.
- Support of Scala, Java, other JVM languages (i.e. Groovy)
- Pluggable architecture
- Open Source - LGPL license - free to use and modify, for both Open Source and commercial uses
Fit for Big data
- Strong product for processing big data – the hard disk size is the limit
- Designed to conserve memory; report memory data is stored on the disk, in RocksDB.
- Built in support for Akka streams input
- Can be integrated into CI/CD pipelines (i.e., Jenkins)
- Reactive Reports applications can run on any JVM runtime
- Reactive Reports applications can be Dockerized
- Applications can integrate with other libraries, such as AI/ML, NLP and others.
- Uses scalaz memoizing for speeding calculations
- Generated a 20,000-page report with images in 4 minutes
- Built in support for French and Spanish character set
- Can build graphics using the PDF standard (tables, color gradients, pie charts, bar charts, etc.)
- Can include external images (ie: JPG, etc)
- Can create in document or external links, and table of contents at beginning or end of reports
- Reactive Reports has the full control and responsibility over the PDF generation capability
- In Java, reports are created using Java code.
- In Scala, Reactive Reports provides a DSL - domain specific language - for report creation. This DSL is simple to use.
- Reactive Reports can be used in Scala 2.13, 2.12 , 2.11 and in Java 7 and 8.
1 - Using SBT - Recommended for Scala
Include the following in your
libraryDependencies += "com.github.sysalto" %% "reactivereports-core" % "1.0.7" libraryDependencies += "com.github.sysalto" %% "reactivereports-pdf-render" % "1.0.7"
2 - Using Maven - Recommeded for Java
Use the latest Maven artifacts for Reactive Reports. Example:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.sysalto</groupId> <artifactId>reactivereports-core_2.12</artifactId> <version>1.0.7</version> </dependency> <dependency> <groupId>com.github.sysalto</groupId> <artifactId>reactivereports-pdf-render_2.12</artifactId> <version>1.0.7</version> </dependency>
Open Source dependencies used by Reactive Reports framework
1 - Scala
2 - Akka - https://akka.io/
3 - RocksDB - http://rocksdb.org/
4 - Protobuf - https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/proto3
5 - Scalaz - https://github.com/scalaz/scalaz
Open Source dependencies only used in examples, not in the framework
1 - HyperSQL - http://hsqldb.org/
2 - Twitter4s - https://github.com/DanielaSfregola/twitter4s
For questions, concerns, or simply to get in touch with us, please, email us at