Pimpathon is a library that extends Scala & Java classes with 'extension methods' via the Pimp my Library pattern.
Pimpathon contains pimps for classes in core scala & java libraries and pimps for external libraries. To avoid name clash the pimps for core classes are called XPimps (ListPimps, etc.) and those for external libraries are called XFrills (ListFrills, etc.)
Release artefacts are published to Sonatype and are built using Github Actions.
To include the repositories in your SBT build you should add:
resolvers += Resolver.sonatypeRepo("releases")
To include pimpathon as a dependency you should add:
libraryDependencies += "com.github.stacycurl" %% "pimpathon" % "1.8.27" intransitive()
'intransitive' means that even though pimpathon pimps a few third party libraries it won't force you to depend on them, you'll only get pimps for types in libraries you already depend on.
Builds are available for Scala 2.11.7 & 2.12.12
- Corina Usher firstname.lastname@example.org @coughlac
- Howard Branch email@example.com @purestgreen
- Julien Truffaut firstname.lastname@example.org @julien-truffaut
- Raymond Barlow email@example.com @raymanoz
- Sam Halliday firstname.lastname@example.org @fommil
- Shing Hing Man email@example.com
- Stacy Curl firstname.lastname@example.org @stacycurl
- Xavier GUIHOT email@example.com (http://xavierguihot.com)