A JavaFX Application Framework for Scala User.
Documentation under https://sfxcode.github.io/sapphire-core
Demos can be found under sapphire-demo on github.
Apache 2 License.
Simple Demo can be found in the it directory.
Start in SBT Console:
Java / JDK 11
Sapphire runs agains the latest JDK 11 version.
Java UI Application Framework as replacement for Swing.
Sapphire depends on OpenJFX 11
A DSL for JavaFX written in Scala.
Sapphire use Apache Deltaspike as CDI Abstraction Layer (1.9.x).
The default implementation depends on Apache OpenWebBeans (2.0.x).
Expressions are resolved by JUEL.
Application Environment powered by CDI
- Application Controller
- UI Controller loading
- Parameter Provider
- Configuration Provider
- FXML Loading
- Hot Reloding
- Every Java / Scala Bean can be used for FXBean
- FXBean has additional support for java/scala Maps
- FXBean resolves Expressions on bean
- FXBean creates Properties needed for Binding on demand
- FXBean has change management by default
Scala JavaFX Bean Binding
- Bindings by form id
- Binding with converter
- Adapter Pattern (FXBean Adapter)
- Controller Lifecycle
- Node Locator
- Controller CDI Additions
- Simple load from controller
sapphire-core is deployed on bintray (jcenter).