A JavaFX Application Framework for Scala User.
Documentation under https://sfxcode.github.io/sapphire-core
Build and tested against Scala 2.12/2.13 and JDK 11/12
Apache 2 License.
Simple JavaFX application with controller composition, controller exchange, ...
JavaFX Login demo enhanced by sapphire-core
spphire-core with ScalaFX and CDI (Deltaspike).
usage of multiple window controller
Showcase Demo as visual reference for sapphire-core key concepts.
Java JDK 11/12
Sapphire runs agains the latest JDK 11/12 version.
Java UI Application Framework as replacement for Swing.
Sapphire depends on OpenJFX 12
Optional Dependency Injection (Issues Demo)
Sapphire use Apache Deltaspike as CDI Abstraction Layer (1.9.x).
The default implementation depends on Apache OpenWebBeans (2.0.x).
Expressions are resolved by EL 3 Tomcat Expression Language.
ScalaFX (optional dependency)
A DSL for JavaFX written in Scala.
ScalaFX plays very nice on top of sapphire-core applications.
ScalaFX support Scala versions up to 2.12.x
- Application Controller
- UI Controller loading
- FXML Loading
- Hot Reloding
- Every Java / Scala Bean can be used for FXBean
- FXBean has additional support for java/scala Maps
- FXBean resolves Expressions on bean
- FXBean creates Properties needed for Binding on demand
- FXBean has change management by default
Scala JavaFX Bean Binding
- Bindings by form id
- Binding with converter
- Adapter Pattern (FXBean Adapter)
- Controller Lifecycle
- Node Locator
- Easy Connect FXML with ViewController
- Different FXML path options
sapphire-core is deployed on bintray (jcenter) and maven central.
JetBrains is supporting this open source project with: