Couchbase Plugins for Akka Persistence
To include the latest release of the Couchbase plugins into your
sbt project, add the following lines to your
resolvers += "Product-Foundry at bintray" at "http://dl.bintray.com/productfoundry/maven" libraryDependencies += "com.productfoundry" %% "akka-persistence-couchbase" % "0.6"
This version of
akka-persistence-couchbase depends on Akka 2.5.3 and Scala 2.11.8.
It is tested on Travis using Couchbase 3.0.1
- All operations required by the Akka Persistence journal plugin API are fully supported.
- The plugin uses Couchbase in a pure log-oriented way i.e. data are only ever inserted but never updated (deletions are made using deletion markers, rather than performing physical deletion).
- Batches are stored in a single Couchbase message to maintain atomicity.
To activate the journal plugin, add the following line to your Akka
akka.persistence.journal.plugin = "couchbase-journal"
This will run the journal with its default settings. The default settings can be changed with the configuration properties defined in reference.conf.
- Not yet tested under very high loads.
Snapshot store plugin
- Implements the Akka Persistence snapshot store plugin API.
To activate the snapshot-store plugin, add the following line to your Akka
akka.persistence.snapshot-store.plugin = "couchbase-snapshot-store"
This will run the snapshot store with its default settings. The default settings can be changed with the configuration properties defined in reference.conf.
Inspired by Cassandra Plugins for Akka Persistence.