d4s - "Dynamo DB Database Done Scala-way"
d4s - is a Scala library that allows you to work with DynamoDB in a pure functional way. It's powered by Izumi, uses Bifunctor IO and allows you to choose whatever effect type you want to use. It provides flexible and extensible DSL, supports AWS SDK v2 and has great integration with ZIO.
include the following components:
- d4s – core package, the lib itself.
- d4s-circe – provides circe codecs to encode the data.
- d4s-test - provides test environment and docker containers via DIstage TestKit.
- metrics - a small yet convenient package for metrics aggregation.
- aws-common - tagging and namespaces
The latest version is
1.0.10. To use it just add the following line to your
// available for 2.12 and 2.13 libraryDependencies += "net.playq" %% "d4s" %% "1.0.10"
In case you want to have Circe codecs you should also add this:
// available for 2.12 and 2.13 libraryDependencies += "net.playq" %% "d4s-circe" %% "1.0.10"
If you want to use only the metrics package from
d4s you can add it like this:
// available for 2.12 and 2.13 libraryDependencies += "net.playq" %% "metrics" %% "1.0.10"
Materials and docs (microsite in work):