A Scala Fix Engine implementation. It is a full implementation of the session level protocol, tested using the sackfix tester project, supporting acceptor and initiators using AKKA and Scala.
To get started simply download the examples project and start the acceptor and then the initiator. The SackFix suite consists of
- Examples: This is all you need!
- Tester: A very simple test suite to stress out any Session level implementation.
- Session: All of the statemachines and message handling for the Fix Session. ie the business logic lives here.
- Messages: Code generated Fix Messages for all versions of fix.
- Common: The code generator and common classes - including all the code generated Fields.
Full documentation is at SackFix.org.
JDK 1.8, Scala 2.11, SBT 0.13.12, Akka 2.4.16. Feel free to upgrade.
What is this project?
SackFix is a Scala session layer fix implememtion. This project includes the full session level implementation, with decoders for Fix TCP comms, statemachines, message stores, loggers and latency recorders. It is the heart of the project. And yet, you never need to look at it! Download sackfixexamples, thats all you need.
Please visit sackfix.org for instructions on how to run the initiator and acceptor.
Best wishes, Jonathan