Pants Build System
Pants is a scalable build system for monorepos: codebases containing multiple projects, often using multiple programming languages and frameworks, in a single unified code repository.
Some noteworthy features include:
- Explicit dependency modeling.
- Fine-grained invalidation.
- Shared result caching.
- Concurrent execution.
- Remote execution.
- Unified interface for multiple tools and languages.
- Extensibility and customizability via a plugin API.
We release to PyPI
To run Pants, you need:
- Linux or macOS.
- Python 3.7+ discoverable on your
- A C compiler, system headers and Python headers (to compile native Python modules).
- Internet access (so that Pants can fully bootstrap itself).