This is an open source project!
Eris-core is a high level Cassandra driver that builds on the Astyanax driver.
- Serializers for basic Scala types
- Tuple serializers
- TimeUuid type
- Type-driven ColumnFamily constructors with Serializer inference
- Simple schema loader
This library is published to PagerDuty Bintray OSS Maven repository:
resolvers += "bintray-pagerduty-oss-maven" at "https://dl.bintray.com/pagerduty/oss-maven"
Adding the dependency to your SBT build file:
libraryDependencies += "com.pagerduty" %% "eris-core" % "1.5.1"
This library is primarily maintained by the Core Team at PagerDuty.
Contributions are welcome in the form of pull-requests based on the master branch. We ask that your changes are covered by unit tests.
Before opening a pull-request, remember to apply auto-formatting to your code. You can trigger auto-formatting by running
sbt test or
Follow these steps to release a new version:
- Update version.sbt in your PR
- Update CHANGELOG.md in your PR
- When the PR is approved, merge it to master, and delete the branch
- Travis will run all tests, publish artifacts to Bintray, and create a new version tag in Github