An experimental RocksDB-based persistence store for Akka. This is an alpha version; currently it is more of an experiment with RocksDB and Akka-Persistence than a serious storage engine for Akka-Persistence.
Add bintray to your resolvers:
resolvers ++= Seq( "hamrah-bintray" at "https://dl.bintray.com/mhamrah/maven/" )
Add akka-persistence-rocksdb to your build.sbt:
libraryDependencies ++= Seq ( "com.hamrah" %% "akka-persistence-rocksdb" % "0.1.1" )
- Required Akka 2.4-Snapshot, as it uses the simplified akka-persistence API
- This project uses the RocksDB-Java module which includes native builds for Windows, Linux, and OS X.
- Unlike the LevelDB default backing store, keys are not mapped to numbers and stored separately.
- Values are serialized using the default akka-persistence serializer
- For development, this project uses a Go-style directory layout