An opinionated modern database interface.
Running locally or on a shared server, Database Flow helps you discover and search your database using SQL or GraphQL.
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server, H2, DB2, and Informix.
- Rich SQL editor with auto-complete and live syntax checking based on your schema.
- Explore tables, views and stored procedures and share saved results or sql queries.
- A sophisticated GraphQL server, providing a detailed efficient graph for your schema and data.
- Supports local single-user app installations, as well as a server mode to run for your whole team.
- If you've installed the universal jar, you'll need Java 8 installed. Then run "java -jar DatabaseFlow.jar".
- For macOS users, open the .dmg file and drag the app to your Applications folder.
- For Windows users, unzip the downloaded file and run "Database Flow.exe" in the extracted folder.
- If you're on Windows, config files are stored in
%APPDATA%\Database Flow. For macOS and Linux, the configuration folder may be found in
- The main configuation file is named
- You may change the configration for file path, mail setup, and storage locations.
This project is owned by Kyle Unverferth. All rights reserved for now.