Creates a distribution of your Scala/Play/Akka app for deployment on AWS Amazon Web Services) Elastic Beanstalk. Forked from kipsigman/sbt-elastic-beanstalk
- Build deployable zip for AWS (Amazon Web Services) Elastic Beanstalk environments with Docker config
- Works with any Scala, Play Framework, or Akka application
- Extends SBT Native Packager Docker plugin
- Allows addition of Elastic Beanstalk config (Dockerrun.aws.json)
Add the following to your
addSbtPlugin("io.xogus" % "sbt-elastic-beanstalk" % "0.7.0")
build.sbt enable the plugin.
build.sbtsettings for the SBT Native Packager Docker plugin.
example (for a Play app):
packageName in ElasticBeanstalk := "zip-file-name", elasticBeanstalkSources in ElasticBeanstalk := Seq( baseDirectory.value / ".ebextensions", // add .ebextensions folder baseDirectory.value / "Dockerrun.aws.json" // add Dockerrun.aws.json file ), dockerLabels := Map( "maintainer" -> "Taehyun Kim <email@example.com>" ), dockerExposedPorts := Seq(9000), dockerBaseImage := "java:latest"
- Create distribution for upload to Elastic Beanstalk:
elastic-beanstalk:distcommand will output the location of your deployable zip. Upload to your Elastic Beanstalk environment.
- Enjoy a beer or re-watch the original "Point Break."
Here are some sample projects using this plugin which may be helpful in getting started.