Bayer-pattern image to color image converters.
Demasaicing (Bayer patter reconstruction) algorithms implemented, all support 8 bit and 16 bit input:
- DDFPD - published in: "Demosaicing with Directional Filtering and a Posteriori Decision", D. Menon, S. Andriani, and G. Calvagno, IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 16 no. 1, Jan. 2007. Versions with and without refining are provided.
- Replication - from Debayer plugin
- Bilinear - from Debayer plugin
- Smooth Hue - from Debayer plugin
- Adaptive Smooth Hue - Adaptive Smooth Hue algorithm (Edge detecting) from Debayer plugin
Installing Plugins in ImageJ
Prebuild binaries are published with each Release.
- Look for in the asset section for an "ijp-debayer2sx_v.*.zip" file,
- download and unzip into ImageJ's
pluginsdirectory. It should create subdirectory "ij-plugins".
- Restart ImageJ
DeBayer2SX is also a part of the ij-plugins-bundle. You can download from its Release page.
- ijp-debayer2sx-plugins - the front-end ImageJ plugins for end-user.
- ijp-debayer2sx-core - the backend implementation of the algorithms. Intended to be used as a library by a developer.
Plugins install by default under "plugins" > "IJ-Plugins"
- DeBayer2 - convert Bayer-pattern image to color image using various algorithms.
- Make Bayer - convert color image to a Bayer-pattern image.
More details are in the Wiki.
Using as library
ijp-DeBayer2SX can be used as a stand-alone library, add following dependency to your SBT:
"net.sf.ij-plugins" %% "ijp-debayer2sx-core" % _version_
The project is using SBT as the build system.
A convenient way to compile and run plugins in ImageJ plugins from SBT prompt is to select
ijp_debayer2sx_plugins project and use
> sbt sbt:ijp-debayer2sx> project ijp_debayer2sx_plugins sbt:ijp_debayer2sx_plugins> ijRun