Operations on color spaces and color images. Can be used as a stand-alone library or a plugin for ImageJ
This is a part of IJ Plugins Project.
IJP Color Calibrator
Color calibrates images using a color chart. Supported charts:
- GretagMacbeth ColorChecker
- X-Rite Passport
- Image Science Associates ColorGauge
Supports 8, 16, 32 bit per channel color images, including raw.
- Interactive placement of color chart (select 4 corners using polygon selection)
- Custom chip margin
- Render colors of the reference chart and display reference values
- Assume that input image is in linear XYZ (e.g raw image) or non-linear (sRGB) color space
- 6 mapping options (linear, linear cross-band, quadratic, quadratic cross-band, cubic, cubic-cross band)
- Automatic computation of the best reference and mapping method ("Suggest Options")
- Displays detailed information about the correction, including errors for each chip, and correction fit scatter plots ("Show extra info")
IJP Color Calculator
Tool for converting individual color values between different color spaces. Inspired by Bruce Lindbloom CIE Color Calculator
You can test the calibrator plugin using images in test/data.
ijp-color was designed to be easily used as a stand-alone library. Examples of use are provided in the ijp-color/test directory.
You can build the
ij-color plugins and run it within ImageJ using SBT task
You will need to install Scala plugin then import the project from
build.sbt file. To run the
ij-color plugins in ImageJ, setup "Run Configuration" for "SBT Task" and add task