This repository contains the Thrift schema required for displaying story packages.
To download you should be able to simply add a dependency similar to the following (with your desired version):
"com.gu" %% "story-packages-model" % "x.y.z"
You will need a Bintray account!
In order to publish a new version of this schema you'll need a Bintray account.
- Go to
bintray.comand login with your GitHub account.
- Someone will need to invite you to The Guardian Bintray org. Ask super nicely and they just might do it. They should also make you an admin.
- You will need an API key.
- Go to your profile
- Click the Edit button near your profile name (top left).
- At the bottom of the list on the left will be the API key section containing your key. Keep this key handy for the next step.
- Setup your username/API key locally.
- In this project run
- Enter your username and API key as prompted.
- This will save your creds locally and you shouldn't need to change them unless you refresh your API key.
How to publish a new version
So you've made some edits and you want to publish a new version of this schema as a package to Bintray jcenter...
- Make your changes
- Bump the version in
version.sbt(Remember to follow the SemVer guidelines)
- Ensure the project still builds.
sbt '+ publish'
- If you setup your Bintray account correctly then this should publish your new version to Bintray!
- If for some reason you want to remove your package from Bintray you can run
sbt bintrayUnpublishwhich will remove the package at the current version.