Slaq is a port of Stephan Zeiger's excellent ScalaQuery, a type-safe database query API for Scala, similar to FRM (Functional Relational Mapper) libraries like Slick and Quill.
- added support for Scala 2.13
- added support for multiple table (outer) joins, mirroring sql join syntax
- automatic mapping of user defined value classes to underlying primitve type
- take/drop queries are now cacheable
Parameterscall has been renamed to
- threadLocalSession has been removed
!=conditional operator has been removed
- =~, =!, &, and | are now available as alternatives to ===, =!=, &&, and ||
- MS Access and Derby support have been removed
- myriad refactorings that improve performance compared to original implementation
It includes the following features:
- Session management based on JDBC Connections
- Type-safe queries based on a query monad and combinators
- Simple static and dynamic queries
The following database systems are directly supported for type-safe queries:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQLite Accessing other database systems is possible, with a reduced feature set.
Licensing conditions (BSD-style) can be found in LICENSE.txt.