- Grackle is a GraphQL server implementation for Scala.
- Grackle is powered by cats, cats-effect, and circe.
- Grackle embraces the Scala Code of Conduct.
- Grackle is pre-release software! Code and documentation are under active development!
How to Learn
There is a work-in-progress microsite which contains a tutorial walkthrough of the included demo project. This hasn't found a permanent home yet, and for now can most easily be accessed by running,
and then browsing to localhost:4000.
How to Contribute
- Test it out!
- If you see a typo in the doc, click the link at the bottom and fix it!
- If you find a bug, open an issue (or fix it and open a PR) at our GitHub Repository.
- If you want to make a larger contribution please open an issue first so we can discuss.