Squeryl is an amazing scala ORM. This module attempts to make starting with squeryl more convenient so you can focus on your business logic.
I believe squeryl-dao needs Play! Framework 2.8.x or later
squeryl-dao is built and tested with Scala 2.12.8 (from
squeryl-dao is built and tested with Scala 2.11.7 (from
0.1.0- master branch)
Clone the project and go to
samples. Create a sample database "createdb -U postgres squeryl-dao". Edit your application.conf with your db settings and run
activator run to see a sample application.
Including the Dependencies
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.enalmada</groupId> <artifactId>squeryl-dao_2.21</artifactId> <version>0.2.0</version> </dependency>
val appDependencies = Seq( "com.github.enalmada" %% "squeryl-dao" % "0.2.0" )
- Sample model class "User" extending the dao
- crud controller for model including auditing and optimistic locking
- views showing pagination, basic sorting
- bootstrap abstraction with play-bootstrap3
- bootstrap theme with bootswatch
- DRY (dont repeat yourself) flash message handling function and create/edit forms core
- If you need auth, I highly recommend starting with play2-auth.
- 0.2.0 [release on 2020-01-19]
- update for new logging
- 0.1.0 [release on 2015-12-07]
- Initial release.
Copyright (c) 2015 Adam Lane
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file, or at:
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.