Couchbase Spark Connector
A library to integrate Couchbase Server with Spark in order to use it as a data source and target in various ways.
You can link against this library (for Spark 2.4) in your program at the following coordinates:
groupId: com.couchbase.client artifactId: spark-connector_2.12 version: 2.4.1
If you are using SBT:
libraryDependencies += "com.couchbase.client" %% "spark-connector" % "2.4.1"
The official documentation, including a quickstart guide, can be found here.
Each minor release is targeted for a specific spark version and once released branched away. Couchbase maintains bugfix releases for the branches where appropriate, please see Maven Central or Spark Packages for releases to download.
|Connector||Apache Spark||Couchbase Server|
|2.4.x||2.4||5.x - 6.x|
|2.3.x||2.3||2.5.x - 6.x|
|2.2.x||2.2||2.5.x - 5.x|
|2.1.x||2.1||2.5.x - 4.x|
|2.0.x||2.0||2.5.x - 4.x|
|1.2.x||1.6||2.5.x - 4.x|
|1.1.x||1.5||2.5.x - 4.x|
|1.0.x||1.4||2.5.x - 4.x|
Running the tests has the following requirements:
- A Couchbase server (5.0 or higher) must be running on localhost.
- The admin account must have username "Administrator" and password "password"
- travel-sample example bucket must be installed (available in Admin UI: Settings -> Sample Buckets)
- Query and data services must be running
- A primary index must exist on travel-sample ("CREATE PRIMARY INDEX on
Copyright 2015-2020 Couchbase Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.