A framework for easily building Flink streaming programs. Documentation can be found here.
Configuring the build environment
The project is build with SBT. To install SBT, do:
brew install sbt
apt-get install sbt
sbt. Then at the SBT console:
runto run the default class
testto run the tests
Install the latest IntelliJ. Go to the IntelliJ preferences and install the Scala plugin. Then
- File -> New -> Project with existing sources from within IntelliJ or "Import project" from the IntelliJ splash screen
- Select the top level checkout directory for CodeFeedr.
- On the dialog that appears, select "SBT"
- Click Next and then Finish
- From the "SBT Project Data To Import", select all modules
In order to run your application from within IntelliJ, you have to select the classpath of the 'mainRunner' module in the run/debug configurations. Simply open 'Run -> Edit configurations...' and then select 'mainRunner' from the "Use classpath of module" dropbox.
Run documentation locally
In order to run the documentation locally, make sure to have Ruby and Rubygem installed.
- Install Jekyll:
gem install jekyll
- Install dependencies:
gem install bundler
- Move to the docs directory:
- Serve the website:
jekyll serveBy default the documentation will be served at http://127.0.0.1:4000
Use orchestration tools
The orchestration tools are located under
/tools. They depend on: