This is a simple library that aims to have basic functions of the Stash API. This library was meant to support Codacy when interacting with Stash. It is in a very early stage and all the contributions are welcome.
Import in SBT
"com.codacy" %% "stash-scala-client" % "<VERSION>"
Use in code
val client = new StashClient("baseUrl", "consumerKey", "consumerSecret", "token", "secretToken") val repoServices = new RepositoryServices(client) val response = repoServices.getRepositories("projectKey")
- Rodrigo Fernandes
- Pedro Rijo
What is Codacy
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.
stash-scala-client is available under the The Apache Software License, Version 2.0.