Scala library for parsing coverage reports.
The parsers in this project receive as input two parameters, the project root folder, and the coverage report file. As a result of the parse operation, it will produce either a CoverageReport, a class that is compatible with the Codacy coverage format or a string describing the error parsing the coverage report file.
Check the table for the formats we support and which coverage tools generate them:
|Language||Coverage tools (examples)||Formats|
Mocha + Blanket.js
You can use this parser with any of the listed coverage formats, even if your language or coverage tool of choice is not in the table above. If your coverage reports are in a different format you can use a format converter, such as ReportGenerator, to generate a supported format.
val reader: Either[String, CoverageReport] = CoverageParser.parse(rootProjectDir, coberturaFile)
What is Codacy?
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features:
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.