Chronicle Queue Stream
This repo contains utilities to use a Chronicle Queue to back your Akka Source/Sink and Flow.
This repo elaborate a little further over the awesome work done in squbs-pattern. Because of very business related motivations (i.e. publishing this library with checked compatibility for Akka 2.4 and 2.5) we felt the need to fork instead of contributing upstream.
Most of the usage is extensively described here, where instead of
PersistentBuffer you will use
We have to add that for inter-process communication we provide additional
What is Codacy
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.
chronicle-queue-stream is available under the Apache2 license. See the LICENSE file for more info.