Bitbucket Scala client
This is a simple library that aims to have basic functions of the Bitbucket API. This library is meant to support Codacy when interacting with Bitbucket.
Import on SBT:
"com.codacy" %% "bitbucket-scala-client" % "<VERSION>"
- Rodrigo Fernandes
What is Codacy?
Codacy is an Automated Code Review Tool that monitors your technical debt, helps you improve your code quality, teaches best practices to your developers, and helps you save time in Code Reviews.
Among Codacy’s features:
- Identify new Static Analysis issues
- Commit and Pull Request Analysis with GitHub, BitBucket/Stash, GitLab (and also direct git repositories)
- Auto-comments on Commits and Pull Requests
- Integrations with Slack, HipChat, Jira, YouTrack
- Track issues in Code Style, Security, Error Proneness, Performance, Unused Code and other categories
Codacy also helps keep track of Code Coverage, Code Duplication, and Code Complexity.
Free for Open Source
Codacy is free for Open Source projects.
bitbucket-scala-client is available under the The Apache Software License, Version 2.0.