Create composable microservices or standalone servers with ease using Http4s, cats, Flyway, and PostgreSQL. Built for scala 2.12 and 2.13.
Probably best place to start: See a start to finish implementation example
To provide a library of production ready modules, complete with database schema, that can be composed and mounted as
HttpServices. Modules included so far:
- auth - A complete user authentication implementation using
tsec. Bearer and stateless cookie authentication schemes are available.
- features - An example library that allows users to submit feature requests and vote on features.
- files - A complete file upload and retrieval module. Only local file storage is implemented so far. AWS or other backends can be added by providing a typeclass instance.
- invitations - Add the ability for users to invite new users.
- permissions - Built on top of tsec-http4s, an easy way to create routes that are guarded by a user having certain permissions.
- petstore - As a learning example, the scala-pet-store implemented with h4sm modules (not released)
- store - A store with items and orders.
- more to come! Something you would like to see here? Submit an issue!
Contributors and Recognition
PRs and issues are so welcome on this project. Generally contributors don't have to be people that commit code or even write issues. Thanks especially to:
- @pauljamescleary for the scala-pet-store teaching project.
- @estsauver for a pair coding session on this project when it was just starting.
Add any of the following dependencies to your build.sbt. There are interdependencies too, so you may consult
build.sbt to see which modules depend on which, and thus may not need to be declared in your
libraryDependencies ++= Seq( "h4sm-auth", "h4sm-features", "h4sm-files", "h4sm-invitations", "h4sm-store", "h4sm-permissions" ).map("com.clovellytech" %% _ % "0.0.32")