THIS PROJECT IS DEAD. I will no longer be maintaining it. scopt does everything you'd need in a command-line options parser, and it's what I'll be using going forward.
Argot is a command-line parser library for Scala, supporting:
- single-value and multi-value options
- single-value and multi-value parameters
- flag and non-flag options
- GNU-style long options, i.e., "--option")
- POSIX-style short options, i.e., single "-" lead-in, with option grouping (e.g., "
tar -xcf foo.tgz")
- automatic parameter conversion (i.e., values with non-string types, with automatic conversion)
- the ability to supply your own conversion functions
For more information, see the Argot home page.
master branch supports only Scala 2.10 and later. See the
pre-scala-2.10 branch for versions of Scala prior to 2.10.