The package is under an active development!
- [05/2018] GSoC 2018: spark3D has been selected to the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2018. Congratulation to @mayurdb who will work on the project this year!
- [06/2018] Release: version 0.1.0, 0.1.1
- [07/2018] New location: spark3D is an official project of AstroLab Software!
- [07/2018] Release: version 0.1.3, 0.1.4, 0.1.5
- [08/2018] Release: version 0.2.0, 0.2.1 (pyspark3d)
- [09/2018] Release: version 0.2.2
Installation and tutorials
You can link spark3D to your project (either spark-shell or spark-submit) by specifying the coordinates:
spark-submit --packages "com.github.astrolabsoftware:spark3d_2.11:0.2.2"
pip install pyspark3d
Note that we release the assembly JAR with it.
See our amazing website!
- Julien Peloton (peloton at lal.in2p3.fr)
- Christian Arnault (arnault at lal.in2p3.fr)
- Mayur Bhosale (mayurdb31 at gmail.com) -- GSoC 2018.
Contributing to spark3D: see CONTRIBUTING.