Flakeless - light touch, flake free browser testing in scala
What is it?
- A lightweight library that wraps WebDriver for easy integration into both new and existing projects
Why would I use it?
- You want to write your tests in blissful ignorance of async/ajax browser updates
- You never want to write another sleep, explicit, implicit or fluent wait
- You value zero tolerance to flaky tests
- You value strong assertions (i.e. 'assert Element Not Found' is the most useless assertion one could possibly write - so Flakeless does not have it)
- You want zero-effort test reporting
- No big bang migration, Flakeless lets you gradually migrate your tests one interaction at a time
- Replace each browser action/assertion with one of Flakeless' simple Tell Dont Ask style primitives
- Unable to find a primitive for X - raise an Issue
- Gradually migrate from primitives to Page Objects using FluentDriver
Sounds good, how do I start eradicating my existing flaky tests?
- Read the Migration Guide
Sounds good, how do I start using flakeless on a new project?
- Read the New Project Guide
I'm using it, how do I better understand my test suite?
- Read the Reports Guide (coming soon)
Add the following lines to your build.sbt (click on the 'build passing' link above to get the version number or go here)
resolvers += "Sonatype Repo" at "http://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/" libraryDependencies += "im.mange" %% "flakeless" % "latest-version"
Copyright © 2016-2018 Spabloshi Ltd