The project serves as a server part of Ada Discovery Analytics platform providing:
- Domain classes with JSON formatters.
- Persistence layer with convenient repo abstractions for Mongo, Elastic Search, and Apache Ignite.
- WS clients to call REDCap, Synapse, and eGaIT REST services.
- Data set importers and transformations.
- Stats calculators with Akka streaming support.
- Machine learning service providing various classification, regression, and clustering routines backed by Apache Spark.
If you want to use Ada Server in your own project all you need is Scala 2.11. To pull the library you have to add the following dependency to build.sbt
"org.adada" %% "ada-server" % "0.8.1"
or to pom.xml (if you use maven)
<dependency> <groupId>org.adada</groupId> <artifactId>ada-server_2.11</artifactId> <version>0.8.1</version> </dependency>
The project and all its source code is distributed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license.
Acknowledgement and Support
Development of this project has been significantly supported by
an FNR Grant (2015-2019, 2019-ongoing): National Centre of Excellence in Research on Parkinson's Disease (NCER-PD): Phase I and Phase II
a one-year MJFF Grant (2018-2019): Scalable Machine Learning And Reservoir Computing Platform for Analyzing Temporal Data Sets in the Context of Parkinson’s Disease and Biomedicine